1. Can my garage door be painted?
Yes, with 100% acrylic latex paint.
2. Can I replace a section in my garage door or do I have to replace the whole door?
3. What is R-value?
R-value is a standardized measurement of thermal efficiency.
4. How does it benefit me?
The higher the R-value, the greater the garage door’s insulating properties.
5. What is the difference between Screw, Belt, & Chain Drive garage door openers?
- The Screw Drive is powerful, fast, and quiet. It provides the maximum power for heavy doors.
- Belt Drive has a quiet, smooth performance ideal for garages above living areas.
- Chain Drive is rugged, reliable, and suitable for most garage doors.
6. How can I get a new remote control for my opener?
First, you need to determine the opener name and model number. If your opener was manufactured before 1980, then you have an analog-type opener for which we no longer carry remotes. If that is the case, you need to purchase a new motor.
For additional garage door opener help, contact Overhead Door of Waterbury™. They can provide you with a broad range of garage door openers and opener accessories. Please call us at 860-274-3332. Visit our showroom at 56 New Wood Road, Watertown, CT.
Tags: Belt Drive, Chain Drive, Garage Door Remotes, Paint Garage Doors, R-Value, Replace Garage Door Motors, Replace Garage Doors, Screw Drive